Shangri-la Rasa Ria 6-month Leadership Gold course May – Nov’23 (Session#4 12th Sept’23)
Here are some of their favourite chapters chosen from the session and WHY they chose it:
- Chapter 19: BE A CONNECTOR, NOT JUST A CLIMBER
- Learnt how to easily build rapport with colleagues
- Able to lead my team better.
- Can use in daily working activities.
- Building a genuine rapport is crucial in a team and needed this to remind me of its importance.
- Important to meet and collaborate with other people, focus on relationships and partnerships.
- Learn the way to build up a stronger team
- Its is important to connect with people
- Chapter 20: THE CHOICES YOU MAKE, MAKE YOU
- It makes me think carefully before making choices. Once choices are made it will determine my character or life going to be.
- It’s about making the good choices in life that will impact your current and future state.
- My choice have shown myself
- Bonus: CONNECTING GOES BEYOND WORDS
- I really need to improve on person to person communication skill in building rapport so I can easily influence others to follow my lead.
- To make the communication more interesting and effective.